New Heavy Duty Cutting Oil – Medium and Long-Chain Chlorinated Paraffin Free
Free of Medium or Long-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins
Are you trying to avoid long-chain chlorinated paraffins? PE-40-VLC is the newest addition to the Harry Miller line of heavy duty cutting oils. This newest offering is a lower viscosity version of PE-50 which is free of medium or long-chain chlorinated paraffins, which are currently under scrutiny by the EPA. PE-40-VLC has excellent lubrication properties by utilizing the newest synthetic additives; making it the ideal choice for forming operations or cutting heavy gauge carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel.
- Excellent lubrication to prevent marring and scratching
- Anti-wear protection to dies for long tool life
- Good for multi-stage operations
- Non-staining to steel and yellow metals
- Good corrosion protection
- Easily removed with alkaline cleaners
- Contains no short, medium or long-chain chlorinated paraffins
- Pleasant odor
Customer field trials are showing great success! If you would like to try this new product in your operation to avoid long and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins, contact us today!